What is Zapier and how it connects Swordfish to 1,000s of apps
Zapier is an online connection platform that lets you connect Swordfish to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, can be set up in minutes with no coding, and automate your day-to-day tasks by building workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Start with your Swordfish API
It all starts with creating your API key:
- Go to the Settings tab on your Swordfish Dashboard.
- There you will find the "Swordfish API Key" section.
- Click "Create API Key" button
4. Click to copy the key (we mask it for security reasons).
Go to Zapier
Connect Swordfish to Zapier
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Swordfish".
- Use your credentials (your API key) to connect your Swordfish account to Zapier.
Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Swordfish and Zapier.